It looks like this classic Sci Fi movie is headed for a remake.
This news pops up now and again, as interested parties have a discussion about it and leak to the public their discussions...to gauge interest of course (not a bad thing, you have to gauge interest). And so the leaking is happening again.
Not really sure how I feel about this one. Most remakes are usually pretty good, but Logan's Run was really a good movie. And very timely for its day and age, with a less dystopian view of the future than one might imagine. All is well in the end...
Any its going to be hard to find someone as pretty as Jenny Agutter.
Popular Culture, Movies, History, Games, Castles and Crusades. The musings of the Brothers Chenault. Troll Lord Games
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It was an interesting journey Kathy and I took out west. We landed in Vegas and wandered north out of town with the purpose of circling the ...
-
Hey all from the Troll Dens, It was a very good show, whole lot of fun. Lots of games, visiting and hanging out. The set up was nice and the...
-
Geoffrey Blackwood As is common knowledge, the Winter Dark lasted for 11 centuries. Locked in the grip of that long winter the world a...

1 comment:
I liked seeing her in Captain America: The Winter Soldier as one of the S.H.I.E.L.D. World Council. Still pretty good looking.
Post a Comment