Looks like Marisa Tomei has been cast in the role of Aunt May for the upcoming Spider Man movies. I'm not 100% certain she has taken the job, but they have offered it to her.
This might be the best looking Aunt May in the history of Spider Man. I love Tomei, she's one of those actresses that makes you forget your watching a movie.
Popular Culture, Movies, History, Games, Castles and Crusades. The musings of the Brothers Chenault. Troll Lord Games
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It was an interesting journey Kathy and I took out west. We landed in Vegas and wandered north out of town with the purpose of circling the ...
-
Hey all from the Troll Dens, It was a very good show, whole lot of fun. Lots of games, visiting and hanging out. The set up was nice and the...
-
Geoffrey Blackwood As is common knowledge, the Winter Dark lasted for 11 centuries. Locked in the grip of that long winter the world a...

No comments:
Post a Comment