It looks like he'll be a cab drive that Kristen Wiig's character is trying to get into. He won't let her in and they begin arguing when Aykroyd says "I aint afraid of no ghosts." To which Kristen replies, as he drives off, "That's a double negative! That means you are afraid of ghosts!"
Not sure when his remake is coming out, sometime next year I'm guessing, but they are surely filming it now.
Popular Culture, Movies, History, Games, Castles and Crusades. The musings of the Brothers Chenault. Troll Lord Games
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It was an interesting journey Kathy and I took out west. We landed in Vegas and wandered north out of town with the purpose of circling the ...
-
Hey all from the Troll Dens, It was a very good show, whole lot of fun. Lots of games, visiting and hanging out. The set up was nice and the...
-
Geoffrey Blackwood As is common knowledge, the Winter Dark lasted for 11 centuries. Locked in the grip of that long winter the world a...

No comments:
Post a Comment