I love scenes like this one, the village tucked behind the walls, buildings all stacked cattywonked. Very cool stuff.
Not sure about the guy in the front, but looks like he was added later.
Popular Culture, Movies, History, Games, Castles and Crusades. The musings of the Brothers Chenault. Troll Lord Games
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It was an interesting journey Kathy and I took out west. We landed in Vegas and wandered north out of town with the purpose of circling the ...
-
Hey all from the Troll Dens, It was a very good show, whole lot of fun. Lots of games, visiting and hanging out. The set up was nice and the...
-
Geoffrey Blackwood As is common knowledge, the Winter Dark lasted for 11 centuries. Locked in the grip of that long winter the world a...

2 comments:
I love cattywonked buildings (as long as they're not in the really real world)!
--Jeff
LOL yeah, that would probably not be good
Post a Comment