Thursday, June 04, 2015

Roswell Fest

Its almost time for the Roswell alien fest folks. I'm going to try like hell to make it this year, but don't know if its in the cards. We are supposed to be shooting off fire works but maybe I can convince the peeps that we can light up New Mexico instead!

But if your in that neck of the woods you should go.

I have to tell you, our trip out there last year (though not during the fest) was strangely satisfying. I'm not sure why, can't explain it. There isn't much there, but it was interesting to me and made me want to go back.

Maybe this year!

Check out the UFO Festival Here.

No comments:

Gygaxian Fantasy Worlds: An Introduction

For several weeks now, we’ve been hyping up the Gygaxian Fantasy World series on various platforms, Facebook, X, Instagram, and Twitch. It ...