Popular Culture, Movies, History, Games, Castles and Crusades. The musings of the Brothers Chenault. Troll Lord Games
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It was an interesting journey Kathy and I took out west. We landed in Vegas and wandered north out of town with the purpose of circling the ...
-
Hey all from the Troll Dens, It was a very good show, whole lot of fun. Lots of games, visiting and hanging out. The set up was nice and the...
-
Geoffrey Blackwood As is common knowledge, the Winter Dark lasted for 11 centuries. Locked in the grip of that long winter the world a...
1 comment:
I love that scene. Just keep running, and trust they'll drop the guys about to kill you.
I get the same kind of thrill out of the ninja attack in Last Samurai, where Algren ducks low when stabbing an attacker, thus allowing Katsumoto to kill the man behind him--and trusts that he will.
--Jeff
Post a Comment