Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Muscle Cars

I"m not a big car guy. I drive a truck and I've driven a truck since 1994. I've had three in the space of those 21 years and I pretty much drive them until the fall apart in the drive way...or TLG falls them apart in the drive way.

However I have to say I have an affinity for muscle cars. Those heavy cars with powerful engines that roared onto the stage in the 1970s....the challenger, chevelle, mustang and so on. These cars had heart. They were unrepentant, powerful, unforgiving machines that were nothing less than primeval.

So it is with some joy I've watched their return these past few years

Here's a good read on the return of the Challenger from Dodge CEO Tim Kuniskis. It gives some nice perspective.

Here's that unforgettable sound...it sounds hungry.


No comments:

Gygaxian Fantasy Worlds: An Introduction

For several weeks now, we’ve been hyping up the Gygaxian Fantasy World series on various platforms, Facebook, X, Instagram, and Twitch. It ...