Thursday, May 14, 2015

2015 Roswell UFO Festival

We finally have dates nailed down for the 2015 Roswell UFO Festival. As some of you long time readers may recall I made my first trip to the deserts of New Mexico last year and enjoyed a few fun hours in Roswell. That sparked a whole new interest in UFO and that particular phenomena.

I've never been to the festival and can only imagine what its like, more a carnival than anything else I suspect, but the people of that particular town are insanely friendly, the air is warm and the skies are clear blue. What's not to enjoy?

Its set for July 3-5. Website.

I think I'm headed that way.

No comments:

Gygaxian Fantasy Worlds: An Introduction

For several weeks now, we’ve been hyping up the Gygaxian Fantasy World series on various platforms, Facebook, X, Instagram, and Twitch. It ...