Wednesday, September 22, 2021

MUFON

The Mutual UFO Network (Mufon) is a great society dedicated to exploring strange phenomena, UFO sightings, abductions and other things you might normally think belong in an episode of the Xfiles. But they do take their job seriously, going the Dana Scully route more than the Fox Mulder, using a scientific method to try to figure out what it is that people are seeing or experiencing. They list case logs with info gathered and post for all to read. The logs show pictures and sometimes videos.

They have a great website for those interested in such things. I must admit I'm in the Mulder camp and I want to believe, so I hit the site one a week or so and see what's happening in the world that lies beyond my office windows. 

 


No comments:

Gygaxian Fantasy Worlds: An Introduction

For several weeks now, we’ve been hyping up the Gygaxian Fantasy World series on various platforms, Facebook, X, Instagram, and Twitch. It ...