Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Movie Review - Dark Tower

 



Being  a fan  of fantasy, action, adventure, dimension travel,  mayhem, destruction, and yadda yadda. I figured Dark Tower would be right up my alley. I had not heard of the movie until I came across some snippets on tiktok. Wow Mathew's character appeared quite the trouble maker. Then there was some gun action. Looked great.

I fell asleep. Twice. I tried two times to watch and enjoy the movie but never got beyond the scene where Mathew's character told the two face people to kill one another. 

So yeah. I fell asleep twice. Not saying its a bad movie. Maybe I should start watching movies at 3pm instead of 7pm. Could be a reflection of my age. Who knows? 


THE DARK TOWER - Extended Preview - YouTube

No comments:

Gygaxian Fantasy Worlds: An Introduction

For several weeks now, we’ve been hyping up the Gygaxian Fantasy World series on various platforms, Facebook, X, Instagram, and Twitch. It ...