I'm pretty sure that was a tv show...but it seems that astronomers have discovered another earth-like planet, or at least a planet in the habitable zone, at Tau Ceti. Tau Ceti is a star that bares some similarities to earth, though it has much less mass. It is about 12 light years away from our solar system, which basically puts it within spitting distance.
Is there life? Who knows, but there is little doubt that the universe is teeming with life, much like our own planet.
Popular Culture, Movies, History, Games, Castles and Crusades. The musings of the Brothers Chenault. Troll Lord Games
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It was an interesting journey Kathy and I took out west. We landed in Vegas and wandered north out of town with the purpose of circling the ...
-
Hey all from the Troll Dens, It was a very good show, whole lot of fun. Lots of games, visiting and hanging out. The set up was nice and the...
-
Geoffrey Blackwood As is common knowledge, the Winter Dark lasted for 11 centuries. Locked in the grip of that long winter the world a...

3 comments:
Alas, if I'm not mistaken, this planet is about the size of Jupiter, which means the gravity would crush us if we landed on it...
I think that just means we have to jump on and get off really quickly! LOL
Post a Comment