Thursday, August 13, 2015

Mad Max

The day before yesterday my niece stopped by. I hadn't seen her in a few years. She a wonderful person, filled with a bit of wisdom for her 20 odd years and quite happy. We talked about everything, from politics, to birds, to games...birds being the most interesting thing anyone can actually talk about.

At one point I turned the TV on and noticed something new.

Mad Max Fury Road was out.

All visiting stopped. I bought the movie and we watched it until 1 in the morning! At first she thought I'd abandoned her, but then she learned the true glory that is the MAX!!!!

She loved it. You will to, go buy it!


No comments:

It was an interesting journey Kathy and I took out west. We landed in Vegas and wandered north out of town with the purpose of circling the ...