Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Fear The Walking Dead

Feat debuted Sunday night and the numbers are through the roof. With over 10 million viewers on its opening night it set an all time cable record for a premier show. The parent show, the Walking Dead, routinely scoops up 17 million viewers, one of the most watched tv shows on cable.

I sat down and watched it last night (I get mine a day late) and enjoyed every minute of it. The cast is spot on and it has the same feel as the original, though no where near the tension that show puts you through. The Walking Dead is one long, hot, sweating, uncomfortable grimacing trek through the apocalypse.

If you haven't seen it yet, catch both and all or the above on AMC.


No comments:

It was an interesting journey Kathy and I took out west. We landed in Vegas and wandered north out of town with the purpose of circling the ...