Thursday, November 15, 2012

Boredom

Apparently the think tank at the University of Guelph discovered, in their first round of studies, that animals penned up in cages experience boredom. Well, the think they experience boredom, it being "highly likely." This reminds me of that study a Virginia (I think) University did to determine why criminals in prison wanted to leave prison. I can pretty much tell you definitively, without using anyone's money, that animals get bored. My dog is bored right now and if she were capable of higher thinking would be thinking "why does he sit there . . . day after day after day . . . he just sits there looking at that light."

Come to think of it I might be bored!

Bored:


 Not Bored:


Bored:


Not Bored:


Bored:


Not Bored:


Hanging:


Hmmm Maybe I should get a grant . . .

1 comment:

Tim said...

love it!

Gygaxian Fantasy Worlds: An Introduction

For several weeks now, we’ve been hyping up the Gygaxian Fantasy World series on various platforms, Facebook, X, Instagram, and Twitch. It ...