Seems that DC has lost a little ground to Marvel and independent publishers. First quarter this year is showing a drop in about 4% for DC market shares and an increase in sales for independent and Marvel publishers. ICV2
I doubt this is the case, this is probably a reflection of releases by DC, the Captain America and Thor movies boosting Marvel and similar factors. People don't often change their buying habits, not unless something drastic happens. I've always read DC and rarely even look at Marvel comics, though I have no doubt there are plenty of good ones.
Popular Culture, Movies, History, Games, Castles and Crusades. The musings of the Brothers Chenault. Troll Lord Games
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It was an interesting journey Kathy and I took out west. We landed in Vegas and wandered north out of town with the purpose of circling the ...
-
Hey all from the Troll Dens, It was a very good show, whole lot of fun. Lots of games, visiting and hanging out. The set up was nice and the...
-
Geoffrey Blackwood As is common knowledge, the Winter Dark lasted for 11 centuries. Locked in the grip of that long winter the world a...

No comments:
Post a Comment