Monday, August 03, 2015

To The End

At Gencon we rolled out a short film we did last month. We posted it all over the place, so you may have seen it already. If not you can view it HERE.

Its absolutely nothing like you expect, so be sure to check it out.

It was really a departure for me from what I normally do. I wrote the script and two others (one I've lost) as kind of a new approach, but once we were on location things shifted in my head. I watched these wonderful actors really put their all into what I had written and Hop, the director, was make real magic before my eyes. It was really cool. Several times the deviated from what I had written, but it only made it better.

Its was fun sitting there, really doing absolutely nothing except making the occasional comment about this or the other and watching it unfold.

Very cool.


No comments:

Gygaxian Fantasy Worlds: An Introduction

For several weeks now, we’ve been hyping up the Gygaxian Fantasy World series on various platforms, Facebook, X, Instagram, and Twitch. It ...