Thursday, July 03, 2014

UFO Files

There are many case reported every year about strange sightings. This has been going on for a long, long while. Back into the 1870s with some consistency. The vast majority of cases reports are determined to be celestial objects or man made objects, light or other events caused by anything other than extraterrestrial life.

Organizations like MUFON work at investigating these phenomena to determine what are unidentified and what are identified, which are hoaxes and which are credible.

Its all very interesting. Read Junes Case Files Here.

I can't say that I believe, or don't believe. I can say however, that I like open minds and this stuff is pretty interesting.


I can say this, I believe that beyond a shadow of a doubt there is life on other planets. I can also say that the life on this planet has been sending probes to her neighbors for the past 40 plus years, and we've only just started.

No comments:

Gygaxian Fantasy Worlds: An Introduction

For several weeks now, we’ve been hyping up the Gygaxian Fantasy World series on various platforms, Facebook, X, Instagram, and Twitch. It ...