I posted a few days ago about the movie Vikingdom. Its a Malaysian film!
Awesome.
So I strolled into Steve's today and he mentioned that he saw Vikingdom on Apple TV.
I asked if he liked it.
"Oh I didn't watch it, I would have had to pay for it. I just saw the ad."
hahahha
Popular Culture, Movies, History, Games, Castles and Crusades. The musings of the Brothers Chenault. Troll Lord Games
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It was an interesting journey Kathy and I took out west. We landed in Vegas and wandered north out of town with the purpose of circling the ...
-
Hey all from the Troll Dens, It was a very good show, whole lot of fun. Lots of games, visiting and hanging out. The set up was nice and the...
-
Geoffrey Blackwood As is common knowledge, the Winter Dark lasted for 11 centuries. Locked in the grip of that long winter the world a...
No comments:
Post a Comment