Still one of the coolest dinosaurs to date . . . .
Popular Culture, Movies, History, Games, Castles and Crusades. The musings of the Brothers Chenault. Troll Lord Games
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It was an interesting journey Kathy and I took out west. We landed in Vegas and wandered north out of town with the purpose of circling the ...
-
Hey all from the Troll Dens, It was a very good show, whole lot of fun. Lots of games, visiting and hanging out. The set up was nice and the...
-
Geoffrey Blackwood As is common knowledge, the Winter Dark lasted for 11 centuries. Locked in the grip of that long winter the world a...

2 comments:
Very cool? Yes. Dinosaur? No. Dimetrodon went extinct 40 Million years before the first dinosaur appears in the fossil record, and in fact it is more closely related to mammals than to dinosaurs.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dimetrodon
Interesting! I did not know that. And I don't know why that makes me like them even more! haha
But now I have to go read about them and find out why they went extinct...probably Y2K 160mil BC! ;)
Post a Comment