I understand that the North East part of the United States and southern Canada are being buried in another wave of snow. With that in mind I thought I would give you a look see at a warmer clime….
Just picture yourself in the lazy air, with the warm sun on your brow . . . .
Popular Culture, Movies, History, Games, Castles and Crusades. The musings of the Brothers Chenault. Troll Lord Games
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It was an interesting journey Kathy and I took out west. We landed in Vegas and wandered north out of town with the purpose of circling the ...
-
Hey all from the Troll Dens, It was a very good show, whole lot of fun. Lots of games, visiting and hanging out. The set up was nice and the...
-
Geoffrey Blackwood As is common knowledge, the Winter Dark lasted for 11 centuries. Locked in the grip of that long winter the world a...




3 comments:
I will keep a mental picture of this whilst I dig my car out of 2 feet of snow
I live in the SF Bay Area. Snow? What's that?
Cat, well I'm guessing your under it now. Tim, our marketing guru, is up yonder too, in Maine, he's been digging out all day. Think of the hammock...the hammcok....
SF? hahaha Always warm!
Post a Comment