Thursday, February 07, 2013

Troll Lord Games

I've always liked the name of the company. Troll Lord Games. Its significance comes from the world of Aihrde where the Troll Lord, the wizard, Nulak-Kiz-Din, was a long running antagonist in our 20+ year "big game" It seemed natural enough to name the company after him; of course there was three of us who started the mess, Davis, Mac and Steve, so the abbreviation TLG stood nicely for Three Lazy Guys.

But I wonder sometimes if we might not have come with a better name. Right now I'm thinking . . . .


Or maybe  . . .


I always try to imagine what it would be like answering the phone. "These are the good old days games?" It has a nice ring to it or maybe  . . . "Hot Patch Tube Repairs, How Can I help you?"


I've always liked Stumble In too. It has a few meanings . . . but probably should just stick with TLG.

No comments:

Plywood Memories from Gencon to Vegas

  Out trip to Gencon took us up through the Arkansas Delta country, and into the boot of Missouri, across the Big Muddy and on into the spra...