Thursday, May 16, 2013

Xena Trumps GoT

I used to thoroughly enjoy Xena Warrior Princess. A good, fun show with all kinds of action. As always I could have used some bone grinding blood and iron, but never mind Xena and Gabriel and their ongoing battle with Callisto more than made up for what was missing.

Game of Thrones however is a wholly different horse. The show hooked me in the first season as I looked for some redemption after Ned's death. Barring the show I read the books and found no redemption anywhere .  .  . excellent writing, but I'll leave it at that. The second season of the show I tried to watch and haven't been able to get into it.

But for those wondering which is best, and indeed who hasn't been, Xena or GoT, check out this list!

No comments:

Gygaxian Fantasy Worlds: An Introduction

For several weeks now, we’ve been hyping up the Gygaxian Fantasy World series on various platforms, Facebook, X, Instagram, and Twitch. It ...