Tuesday, March 04, 2014

Cosplay Kills

OK, so I am trying to get up to speed on this Cosplay thing. I swear this will almost be the last post about it today.

Anyway, I came across this article at blastr wherein some lady gets in a fight with her boyfriend and calls her ex-husband to help and then the ex and the boyfriend tussle, a cosplay sword comes out, a flowerpot is used as a weapon, scratches, stabs and bruises and freaking confusion abound.

I leave it to you to decide what is going on. But here is an image of the imitation sword - I think.


And, maybe that's the window into Cosplay I was looking for.

No comments:

Plywood Memories from Gencon to Vegas

  Out trip to Gencon took us up through the Arkansas Delta country, and into the boot of Missouri, across the Big Muddy and on into the spra...