Monday, March 10, 2014

The Walking Dead

Ok, for the love of all things holy. Will they quit making it so hard on everyone. I think all the characters need a break. At least one episode of happiness. One episode where everything goes OK. Last night's episode was really bleak - at least one part. Oh well.

If any of you out there have not started watching this, give a go. This is one of the best TV shows I have ever seen. And remember, the zombies are the background. The show is not about Zombie killing that just propels the show forward.

But start from the beginning.


ha ha daryl dixon.

this is how your weekly games should be.

No comments:

It was an interesting journey Kathy and I took out west. We landed in Vegas and wandered north out of town with the purpose of circling the ...