Monday, October 15, 2007

Mondays

Today was a typical Monday. I had scheduled some light shipments in the early morning and then geared my whole day to continue working on our RPGNow and DriveThru RPG pages as they had been reformatted some time ago and needed cleaning up and organizing. Also, we have many products available that we have not released into pdfs and others that need bundling.

Shipping proved more than a bear. The boxes set to go to Impressions were short a number of books and I had to round those up or locate the source of why they were missing. Once done I went to UPS, enroute I discovered that the truck was out of gas. Dropping those boxes off I went to the post office to check our mail and then to the gas station. I accidentally typed in the PO Box Zip and it posted an error on my card (or rather said 'see cashier', which to me defeats the whole purpose of using an ATM in the first place). So off I went to regroup. A few resubscribes in the mail meant I had to go the bank, I needed to get some soda for the shop, which meant I needed to go to the grocery store and I still had orders to pack and to ship via the post office. After packing up 10 of them and sorting through several problems with several I loaded back into the truck, went to the bank, the post office (where I missed the before 11 lunch hour by about 10 minutes and ended up staying for over 30). Then over to the grocery store and back to the office.

By this time it was noon and I hadn't even started on the pdfs. So, after eating lunch I saddled up to the computer and began working. They launched a new system over there a few months ago and I haven't had a chance to familiarize myself with it so it took some doing and I screwed up a number of things. It was close on to 3 before I had it all down. Despite this I uploaded three new products (I2 Under Dark and Misty Ground, I3 Dogs of War and LA's More Beasts of Legend) and updated another (I1 Into the Unknown).

Not a great day, but not a bad one. I'll hit it again tomorrow.

Thanks for Playing,
Steve

No comments:

Gygaxian Fantasy Worlds: An Introduction

For several weeks now, we’ve been hyping up the Gygaxian Fantasy World series on various platforms, Facebook, X, Instagram, and Twitch. It ...