Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Walking with the Walkers

I finally read the first installment of the Walking Dead. I bought the hardcover version which is like the first 7 graphic novels or some such. Its very good. Interestingly, its so different than the show that I didn't feel that the two interfered with each other. Its almost as if it is two different stores in the same universe.

Very refreshing.

Of course I'm a huge fan of the show, one of the best, if not the best TV shows I've every watched (that's my thunking clearly as it doesn't appeal to everyone). And I've been very hesitant to read the graphic novels as I didn't want one to get me all warped over the other.

It didn't happen. Very refreshing.

No comments:

Gygaxian Fantasy Worlds: An Introduction

For several weeks now, we’ve been hyping up the Gygaxian Fantasy World series on various platforms, Facebook, X, Instagram, and Twitch. It ...