Monday, September 07, 2015

Vikings

I only wrapped up Season 3 last night and I did so because the internet is a lie!

So I hadn't gotten around to watching Vikings Season 3 . . . not because the show isn't good, its fantastic, and if you haven't seen it you definitely need to . . . but because I've been saving it for some good new fashioned bin watching (I do that with a lot of show). I bought it early on and there it sat unwatched, but always on my list of must do soon.

Then, whilst looking for a video to put up on the Dens page I saw the title of another video that purported to be the death of a major character and I was quite irritated.

So I binged watched it in order to see what happened, but also in order to not have anything else revealed. I was surprised.

I'm not going to give any spoilers, but the show sent me on a wild ride, and the pace was quickened so that I guessed it had suffered the same fate as Rome did (cancelation and hurry up and finish) a few ago on HBO. The characters were portrayed perfectly, action some of the best I've seen on the screen...big and small...and the roller coaster almost never ending. Literally, up until the last 15 minutes of the show did I have my answer about the character's death.

Well that character didn't die, the show isn't being canceled and I binged watch it because someone on the internet lied.

Dang internet.

post script: go watch this show if you haven't already. its really good.

No comments:

Gygaxian Fantasy Worlds: An Introduction

For several weeks now, we’ve been hyping up the Gygaxian Fantasy World series on various platforms, Facebook, X, Instagram, and Twitch. It ...