Thursday, September 24, 2015

UFO Files

Today the MUFON Symposium opens up in Irving California. This is the annual event for the Mutual UFO Network and sports a variety of panels, lectures, discussions and readings. It looks rather interesting. See more at the above link.

The Symposium runs through Sunday.

Meanwhile in UFO siting news, a witness scored some interesting video of a low flying unidentified object that seems to sport a number of lights, coming and going off. The object is several hundred yards off and the witness estimated it as the size of a football field....which rather rules out any drones.

Interesting footage. Don't know wha tot make of it myself.

Read more here.


As always, I don't know what I'm seeing in these things, not sure what I believe, but I sure like the idea of it, and that helps me keep an open mind.

No comments:

Gygaxian Fantasy Worlds: An Introduction

For several weeks now, we’ve been hyping up the Gygaxian Fantasy World series on various platforms, Facebook, X, Instagram, and Twitch. It ...