Thursday, September 17, 2015

Its About Time

Its about time for that alien invasion I think. I was expecting giant ships, landing parties, mass destruction, the collapse of civilization, war with monsters and all that by now. But instead all we get is a sweltering blanket of bureaucratic nonsense and an endless cycle of news that isn't new to the world nor informative for anyone.

And now my eyes are getting strained and I don't want to miss out when it does occur.

I have my GO BAG! Now I need a reason to go.


I have to say Justified is one of the best shows I've ever watched, and Pat Oswald is fantastic in the role of Constable Bob.

No comments:

Gygaxian Fantasy Worlds: An Introduction

For several weeks now, we’ve been hyping up the Gygaxian Fantasy World series on various platforms, Facebook, X, Instagram, and Twitch. It ...