Thursday, August 07, 2014

Davis Must Know

For the many newcomers, I quick intro. I'm Stephen Chenault, I own Troll Lord Games. Its a company started by myself, Davis Chenault and Mac Golden. Mac left some years back though still has a huge role in the company's game development. Davis writes for TLG. Mac and Davis wrote 90% of the Players Handbook for Castles & Crusades. Davis is my brother.

Davis #&%)@!&# loves Howard the Duck!

And the Duck is Back!

Now with a complete Howard the Duck Omnibus is slated for released this October. Hardcover even. It contains all his appearances me thinks: from ICv2 "Adventures Into Fear #19, Man-Thing #1, Giant-Size Man-Thing #4-5, Howard the Duck #1 - #33, Marvel Treasury Edition #12 and Marvel Team-Up #96. The more-than-800-page edition has an MSRP of $99.99."

HOLY QUAKE! Its an early Christmas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Howard the Duck also appears in the Guardians of the Galaxy movie! - Mac

Gygaxian Fantasy Worlds: An Introduction

For several weeks now, we’ve been hyping up the Gygaxian Fantasy World series on various platforms, Facebook, X, Instagram, and Twitch. It ...