He dwelt in the cold and waste of the high mountain, beyond the blue lake, in a cavern of ice and stone.
Popular Culture, Movies, History, Games, Castles and Crusades. The musings of the Brothers Chenault. Troll Lord Games
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It was an interesting journey Kathy and I took out west. We landed in Vegas and wandered north out of town with the purpose of circling the ...
-
Hey all from the Troll Dens, It was a very good show, whole lot of fun. Lots of games, visiting and hanging out. The set up was nice and the...
-
Geoffrey Blackwood As is common knowledge, the Winter Dark lasted for 11 centuries. Locked in the grip of that long winter the world a...

3 comments:
Creative design, responsive themes, functional websites, great apps and custom software is what we do. We are focused and responsive in our approach to address all your IT needs
This reminds me of a collection of prophetic clues I gave my players. One referenced "the mirror in the mountains with an arrow in its eye," which referred to a sharp peak reflected on a mountain lake. Suddenly the players thought everything looked like a mirror with an arrow in its eye, and I could not disagree with them.
That's when I learned the power of prophecy in gaming. Mwahahaha!
--Jeff
LOLOLOL
Steve
Post a Comment