Friday, December 06, 2013

Dose of the Unreal

Clark Peterson, former President of Necromancer Games, has been getting some bad press recently, precisely because of his RPG background. Clark serves as a Judge in Idaho and it seems a few of the litigants that have passed through his court have determined that his hobby has distracted him from his duties, costing them legal fees and other various and sundry.

Its, of course,  just ridiculous. I've known Clark Peterson for well over a decade. I've worked with him on a number of projects. He's one of the most professional people I know.

So here's hoping he weathers this storm with his normal aplomb.

Steve

Full article.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's not about how much movement you do, how much interaction there is, it just reeks of credibility if it's real. If it's contrived, it seems to work for a while for the people who can't filter out the real and unreal. See the link below for more info.

#unreal
www.inspgift.com

Unknown said...

Your blog is absolutely worth to read if anybody comes throughout it. I'm lucky I did because now I've got a whole new view of this. I didn't realize that this issue was so important and so universal. You certainly put it in perspective for me.


Sherra
www.imarksweb.org

tango said...

Cool blog you got here; I’m really satisfied with the post you have given us. Keep it going and I’ll keep coming back to read more of your excellent blog post.

www.n8fan.net

Gygaxian Fantasy Worlds: An Introduction

For several weeks now, we’ve been hyping up the Gygaxian Fantasy World series on various platforms, Facebook, X, Instagram, and Twitch. It ...