Popular Culture, Movies, History, Games, Castles and Crusades. The musings of the Brothers Chenault. Troll Lord Games
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It was an interesting journey Kathy and I took out west. We landed in Vegas and wandered north out of town with the purpose of circling the ...
-
Hey all from the Troll Dens, It was a very good show, whole lot of fun. Lots of games, visiting and hanging out. The set up was nice and the...
-
Geoffrey Blackwood As is common knowledge, the Winter Dark lasted for 11 centuries. Locked in the grip of that long winter the world a...

3 comments:
One of my three all-time favorite Conan pieces. Interestingly, the other two are Kelly as well.
I have those three hard back books. Best format ever for those stories and any really. Perfect size books.
Agreed! I have them as well!
Post a Comment