Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Gary Gygax & the Troll Lords

As many of you know, and some may not know, Troll Lord Games worked with Gary Gygax from 2001 until his passing in 2008. In that time I struck up quite a friendship with him. One of these days I'll put it all to ink!

But its good to remember him, he was a remarkable man and the volume of his creativity new no depths. I remember, a few months before his passing, after reading a list of things he wanted to do and had started doing, thinking that the fountain of his creativity hasn't even been tapped!

I'll drink a cold Dr. Pepper to Gary Gygax today as I think fondly on a designer that brought so much to the table!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who is that young kid next to Gary? ;-)

--Jeff

Gygaxian Fantasy Worlds: An Introduction

For several weeks now, we’ve been hyping up the Gygaxian Fantasy World series on various platforms, Facebook, X, Instagram, and Twitch. It ...