Thursday, December 05, 2013

Wonder Woman Cast

Seems that Wonder Woman has been cast for the upcoming round of movies. Gal Gadot, an Israeli actress with some few credits under her belt. Though everyone is already up in arms with complaints, well, everyone on the internet which I'm convinced is 14 dudes posting under different names.

I've read she's too thin, too small, too young, no muscular enough, isn't an amazon. I read enough of it that I began to think that Wonder Woman was some butch super hero from Sling Blade.

I culled a few shots from the net to see what kind of different look you get for the lass aside from the glamor shots that dominate image searches. Here are two I came up with.

So before I cast judgement I'll have to see her in the movie.

6 comments:

Oscar Iglesias said...

The actress in the photos is Elsa Pataky, isn't she?

NJIALL said...

I think she is

NJIALL said...

I think she is

Troll Lord said...

Ding fir blast it. Those were both shown as Gal Gadot. I'll swap em out now! Thanks for the catch!

Troll Lord said...

She's updated! Thanks again!

Oscar Iglesias said...

I dont like this neither as Wonder Woman, but will wait till the film to judge her.
At least she's 1.75 tall. The 1.61 from Pataky simply do not fit for a Wonder Woman version >.<

Gygaxian Fantasy Worlds: An Introduction

For several weeks now, we’ve been hyping up the Gygaxian Fantasy World series on various platforms, Facebook, X, Instagram, and Twitch. It ...