Monday, December 09, 2013

Flakes of Time

So Arkansas has been blanketed with a nice thick sheet of ice for the past few days, allowing us all much leisure time. I for instance got my butt handed to me by my son in Black Ops, he for instance, got  to dance around his old man. The rest of us did other things but I can't remember what they were.

Its always a nice change for us, especially when it hits with warning and on a weekend. We get to enjoy the beauty which is the winter wonderland…before it all turns to black mush on the side of the road.

And what an amazing thing the  snow and ice actually it is.

So a fellow in Moscow has striven, and succeeded in showing us.

Check out these flakes, they are amazing.



No comments:

Gygaxian Fantasy Worlds: An Introduction

For several weeks now, we’ve been hyping up the Gygaxian Fantasy World series on various platforms, Facebook, X, Instagram, and Twitch. It ...