Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Sweet Sweet goodness my d20

I know none of you should care, might care, would care, but I found my first d20. I thought it lost for a long long time. But there it was on my workbench, in a little bottle of odd and end bits.
I cried lava, then went out and turned a turtle over on its shell and rolled my d20 across its soft underbelly. not really, it just struck me as funny thought.

 This isn't actually it of course. This belonged to Quintus Tiberious Grachus back in the day.

2 comments:

Anthony Simeone said...

When Quintus rolled a natural 20, someone would die in real life!

Troll Lord said...

LOL Those dang Romans and their slightly too real role playing games!

Gygaxian Fantasy Worlds: An Introduction

For several weeks now, we’ve been hyping up the Gygaxian Fantasy World series on various platforms, Facebook, X, Instagram, and Twitch. It ...