Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Leaf Blower solves ALL problems

So my computer crashed a few months ago. A very bad virus attacked it and chewed up everything. Breakdaddy had to call in the big gun to clean clear and repair it. So he thought. What really happened was the computer kept freezing up because there was so much dust in it.


I took it apart and used my leaf blower to clean it out. Its a big leaf blower. I blew a part right off of it.

It worked.

Using that same logic, I decide to clean my central AC blower. Its up in the attic and was so dirty it was locking up.

Leaf blower, attic, AC unit. WOW it worked.

No comments:

Gygaxian Fantasy Worlds: An Introduction

For several weeks now, we’ve been hyping up the Gygaxian Fantasy World series on various platforms, Facebook, X, Instagram, and Twitch. It ...