Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Gen Con prep and stuff

Yee haw, Gen Con is coming up very soon. Sadly, I will not be able to make it this year. It will be my first Gen Con missed in 10 years. As a consolation, I get to sit around the office and answer emails, fill orders and print stuff.

So anyway, every year at Gen Con i run the "Davis Special." These sales usually involve a wad of product for up to 50% off or more. But its a wad of product. I get to set those up this year and Steve will do the sales.

There will be a whole gablooey sale, an introductory sale, a troll sale. So today I get to go through our product line and design the sales.

No comments:

Gygaxian Fantasy Worlds: An Introduction

For several weeks now, we’ve been hyping up the Gygaxian Fantasy World series on various platforms, Facebook, X, Instagram, and Twitch. It ...