Wednesday, August 05, 2026

An Uncensored History


I am currently reading Area 51 by Annie Jacobsen. I'm about half way through it and must say I'm thoroughly enjoying it. It has barely touched upon UFOs or UAPs or any of that particularly interesting subject, but has been a great expose on the founding of the base, its early uses with the U2 and now the A-12 Oxcart.

Really easy read as well. 

I'm curious as the book unfolds if we will dive into the UFOs more as it popped up on a list of books to read subject wise.

As a side note. I've been reading a great deal of literature about UFOs, dating from the 1940s to the present and I have to say I have become decently informed about the Cold War and antics of the CIA and other government agencies. Quite a bit of eye-opening.

Good Stuff.

No comments:

An Uncensored History

I am currently reading Area 51 by Annie Jacobsen. I'm about half way through it and must say I'm thoroughly enjoying it. It has bare...