Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Planet of the Apes

Looks like we are going to get a third installment in the franchise, which is okay by me. The first one was an exceptional movie, really well done and captured the beginning of the tale as I imagined it should be. The second installment was good, lots of cool scenery, but didn't quite hit it for me. It was missing the element of pure sic-fi that I love from the concept.

Not sure what the third one will hold but we now know that Woody Harrelson will play a role. Looks like he's been cast as the villain, the Colonel they are calling him.

Well I love Woody Harrleson, so we are a leg up, or thumb out rather, before we've even begun.


No comments:

Gygaxian Fantasy Worlds: An Introduction

For several weeks now, we’ve been hyping up the Gygaxian Fantasy World series on various platforms, Facebook, X, Instagram, and Twitch. It ...