Monday, June 15, 2015

X Files Filming Starts

Shooting began on June 8th for the new X Files tv show. We are looking at a six part tv miniseries with all your favorite people back on board: Duchovny, Anderson and Chris Carter at the helm. All very cool.

I missed the X Files when it first debuted. However, a friend of mine, Charlie, kept going on and on about it so I eventually started watching it. Loved it from the moment I turned it on. Only later did I go back and watch the early episodes (I can't remember how, that was before these crazy net flix days).

It really captures that human desire for there to be something more than what lies before us, something beyond the event horizon.

From the shoot.

No comments:

Gygaxian Fantasy Worlds: An Introduction

For several weeks now, we’ve been hyping up the Gygaxian Fantasy World series on various platforms, Facebook, X, Instagram, and Twitch. It ...