Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Grand Theft and Bill Paxton

Looks like our favorite actor Mr. Bill Paxton may be up for a spot in the upcoming BBC production, about the the company behind the video game, Grand Theft Auto, Rockstar Games.

When I first read this I got pretty excited, I thought for sure Paxton would be playing one of the three characters you can play in the game, Michael. He'd be perfect for the role.

But actually the film is going to be about the company and not a film based on the video game. The former is cool, but the game is fantastic with all kinds of crazy things happening and that can happen. I think I would like to see that as well!



No comments:

Gygaxian Fantasy Worlds: An Introduction

For several weeks now, we’ve been hyping up the Gygaxian Fantasy World series on various platforms, Facebook, X, Instagram, and Twitch. It ...