Wednesday, January 22, 2014

A whole lot of dying going on


So I pretty much only watch two shows on TV anymore; The Game of Thrones and the Walking Dead.

Both shows have a whole lot of dying and killing of major characters. I like this as it keeps me guessing and keeps emotional investment high. It also has the effect of wearing me out. I finally got caught up on The Walking Dead and felt a little worn out. Somewhat tired of the death of so many characters. The Game of Thrones did the same to Steve last year and the books have finally worn me down.

Don't get me wrong, I will watch both through to the end and even thoroughly enjoy them I am sure, but gracious, I need a good old yarn where the good guys win. Just a break it seems. Anyway, if any of you out there have not yet watched these shows, give them a shot.

Davis

No comments:

Gygaxian Fantasy Worlds: An Introduction

For several weeks now, we’ve been hyping up the Gygaxian Fantasy World series on various platforms, Facebook, X, Instagram, and Twitch. It ...