Friday, April 26, 2013

Star Trek, Z, and More

Somehow I missed this preview. The first one made me raise my eyebrows, it didn't look like a movie unfolding in space . . . which is essentially why Star Trek is so bad ass, because its in space (well that and some cool characters and such) . . .  and the wreckage of the Enterprise forced my eyebrow to rise.

However, upon seeing this preview I'm a little more encouraged. It looks like we'll have at least one titanic struggle in space.


Second Trailer for World War Z. I'm really looking forward to this. Be a complete turn around from the Walking Dead (which I can't stop watching).


And here the next Riddick, the teaser trailer at any rate. I hope he goes back to what made Pitch Black a very good sic-fi film. Setting, mood, suspense, all set to an alien landscape from whose dark channels we don't know what's coming.


No comments:

Gygaxian Fantasy Worlds: An Introduction

For several weeks now, we’ve been hyping up the Gygaxian Fantasy World series on various platforms, Facebook, X, Instagram, and Twitch. It ...