Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Say it Isn't So! Futurama

On June 19th Futurama kicks off its last season on Comedy Central. The show has enjoyed seven seasons on the network, having migrated there from Fox back in 2007 (it was canceled in 2003). Futurama has had about 140 odd episodes in its on again, off again romance with its fans.

But you cannot deny it had one of the greatest moments in TV history . . . .

(couldn't find the actual clip, but its in this interview, which is worth a look see for the Gary Gygax story in it)

 

2 comments:

jeff hallett said...

Somehow -- and I'm sure this happens to everyone -- I've been completely oblivious to "Futurama". I'm happy to see 111 episodes ready for streaming on Netflix. With my wife going out of town this weekend, I can get a good start on catching up. Thanks for posting this.

Troll Lord said...

Like you I love the show but it always falls from my radar.

Gygaxian Fantasy Worlds: An Introduction

For several weeks now, we’ve been hyping up the Gygaxian Fantasy World series on various platforms, Facebook, X, Instagram, and Twitch. It ...