Monday, January 14, 2013

Golden Globes

Its another award show in tinsel town and though little of the news coming out of the show is surprising. It is always fun to have a gander at what the hollywood elite wore (emphasis is on the word Hollywood in this sentence). Jennifer Lawrence stands out the most, a classy, good-looking woman with enough poise to pull it off but a whole lot of swagger too...like the lass plucked from the farm to go to the town soiree.


Now Ben Afflick has had his ups and downs in the movie making biz. But his movie The Town blew my socks off and though I have not yet seen Argo (I intend to) he is here showing off his tuxedo cool factor...though I must say this new style of men's suits is rather bland, too tight and makes the head look gi-#8#&ing gantic!


And what did this moron of a photographer do to Anne Hathaway's head? I know its not that big.


Alrigtht, now Tina Fey pulled this off. She seems to have the right stuff.


Dude is looking dapper, but needs to get a sharper razor if he's going to pull off a Dean Martin. Can't help it though, he's too busy making bad ass movies.


I love this young lady but her make up is more Tim Burton than Red Carpet.


I'm not even sure on this one, but the smile makes the dress and I like mermaids anyway!



No comments:

Gygaxian Fantasy Worlds: An Introduction

For several weeks now, we’ve been hyping up the Gygaxian Fantasy World series on various platforms, Facebook, X, Instagram, and Twitch. It ...