Friday, November 02, 2012

History to Life . . .

 . . . or at least into your backyard. This fellow in England decided to create a replica of a World War I trench system in his back yard. Andrew Robertshaw, a history teacher, wanted to show people that living in the trenches...which those warriors did for 4 and a half years...was not just about "death and dying." They lived in the trenches for months on end...the mud, the water, the cold, rain, snow, ice, poor food. Pretty cool. Pretty dedicated.

The Mail.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice post. I used to be checking continuously this weblog and I'm inspired! Very useful info specifically the closing part :) I care for such info a lot. I was seeking this particular info for a long time. Thank you and good luck.

Also visit my web blog visit web site

Gygaxian Fantasy Worlds: An Introduction

For several weeks now, we’ve been hyping up the Gygaxian Fantasy World series on various platforms, Facebook, X, Instagram, and Twitch. It ...