Monday, November 12, 2012

Bunkers

Hitler had himself a bunker under the crumblings ruins of Berlin, at it seems, according to Before its News, so does our own government. The US government is planning for some catastrophic event, such as the New Madrid fault, a meteor strike, their own bumbling idiocy, or some similar disaster and to so so they have built underground bunkers to house themselves and their families. Here a few shots...not really sure what's going on in this first room, the green line pattern seems to be one of those optical illusions. I can clearly see any number of our elected officials running into the corner or bumping up against these walls.


And what's up with this state of the art medical lab? It looks more like the Troll Den print shop where Davis sleeps than an operating table. I'm pretty sure they apes on Planet of the Apes had better facilities. And again with the checkered weird patterns. I'm pretty sure that's the cafeteria at Luby's Restaurant.



Now this pic is just awesome. This looks futuristic but I'm not sure what's going on it. The pool is so small you couldn't get a good backstroke in before you hit the wall. one shower, and some weird gray trampoline whose only purpose it t pointless bounce up and down . . . ahhhh it is a government refuge.


Some part of me wants to believe the government is doing this, building centers for itself so it can keep going on and rebuild and what have you. And I think, damn, this is uncool, to leave all us sorry sots out in the cold. But then I think of being housed underground with the Washington politicians and press corps and I think nahhhhhh I'll take my chances with the zombies/intelligent apes/mind eating bacteria/meteors/etc etc.

No comments:

Gygaxian Fantasy Worlds: An Introduction

For several weeks now, we’ve been hyping up the Gygaxian Fantasy World series on various platforms, Facebook, X, Instagram, and Twitch. It ...