Friday, March 30, 2012

Hunger Games!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Movie Review

This iz a spezial revoow by Rachel Chenault of da noo moobie da Hunga Games. Eet iz beery gewt and I sink yew shuld wotch it.

Ya but really it was awesome. (preview below)

But really I saw the Hunger Games 3 times just last weekend. I love it and I think you will too. It had freakin huge expectations by 99.9999% of America and it met all of our expectations.

The main characters are Katniss (played by Jennifer Lawrence), Peeta (Josh Hutcherson (TEAM PEETA)) and Gale (Liam Hemsworth)

I HIGHLY reccommend you read the books by Suzanne Collins and see the movie!

-Rachel :D

No comments:

Gygaxian Fantasy Worlds: An Introduction

For several weeks now, we’ve been hyping up the Gygaxian Fantasy World series on various platforms, Facebook, X, Instagram, and Twitch. It ...